1. The Lakers acquired No. 55 pick Darius Johnson-Odom and No. 60 pick Robert Sacre in the 2012 NBA Draft last Thursday!!! Woot! Woot!
2. Deron Williams to stay with Nets, no go for Lakers. Boo.
3. Bynum and MWP being offered up for Dwight Howard. Again.
4. Gasol to become a (Timber)wolf? At least he and brother Marc will have some Midwestern fun together…
5. …because the Olympics are coming! The Olympics are coming! Get ready for Kobe and Co. to show the world how we play this game! In the meantime, here’s a look at how the King dominated in 2008. Go USA Go!
6…and in case you’ve been living under a rock, Lebron’s Heat are the 2012 NBA champions, defeating the Thunder 4-1. What should the Lakers do to get Kobe his 6th ring in 2013?
7. …and in breaking news former Phoenix Suns Guard Steve Nash is now a Laker!!! Woot!